Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not too long now

As our trip gets closer, it's funny to think about what it will actually be like to meet E.  What will she look like, what will she sound like, etc.

My sister (E's Auntie Sue Sue) and mother (E's Nana) were chatting about this recently.  My sister shared their conversation with me:
 
Auntie Sue Sue:  I can't imagine what it will be like to actually see E in person, at the airport.
Nana:  I'm afraid of what I might do.
Auntie Sue Sue:  You mean, like, cry?
Nana:  I mean, like, faint.

Of course they went on and discussed how they have to hold it together so they don't scare the pants off of the little peanut with all of their crazy Italian emoting, etc.

Attention Logan TSA:  Get the crash cart ready...I'm sure Nana's not the only one who's going to need it.

No comments: