- She hates going to bed.
- She hates waking up (ironic).
- She is excellent with sharing.
- She responds to her Chinese name, Yiquan.
- She is great in crowds.
- She is super patient waiting while we shop.
- She loves having her teeth brushed.
- She loves her hair bow and touches it whenever I say "pretty girl!!"
- She loves seeing herself on the camera or camcorder screen.
- She loves bath time.
- She speaks to us with her eyes.
- She knows who "Mama" and "Baba" are.
- She likes routines...if we do something once, we have to do it over and over.
- She has warmed to Mama...Baba less so at this point.
- She kissed Hello Kitty for the first time today!
- She is learning to play catch.
- She does not: wave, say "hi" or "bye", or smile too much.
- She loves yogurt, dry cereal, corn, clementines, and noodles.
- She is a neat freak: she hates a drop of water on her face and strings on the clementine sections.
- Her favorite thing in the world thus far seems to be her [slowly falling apart] Happy Dino stroller.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
E: Quick Facts + Video
Here's what we've learned about our little E:
Posted by Tracy