Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Walls Coming Down

Tricked you!  You thought this was going to be another philosophical musing about adoption and bridging the gap between two cultures, blah blah blah.  There are plenty of blog posts out there covering that topic much more eloquently than I can.  This post is about the walls coming down.  Literally.  Coming down.  Like, "too late to change your mind about making those two rooms into one!"

My mom is listening intently as I describe my grand scheme to eliminate the wall.
I might also be dancing.
As far as I can tell, it sure seems as if the wall is now obliterated.  Let me check...
Why, yes, indeed!  We found it!  Here's the wall!  No turning back now!  But, why would we? 
Look at how delighted P is!  Or is he just excited about his McD's hot cocoa on this chilly night?
Stay tuned...

No comments: