P and I spent several days searching store after store for the perfect items for E's Treasure Box. It's amazing how much time we can spend looking for 3 little pounds of stuff! We had so much fun putting it together and sending it off to her. We included a Ni Hao, Kai-Lan birthday card as well as a short letter for E and one for her foster family. Some of the items we included this time:
- Hello Kitty PJ set (we hope she loves Hello Kitty as much as we do!)
- Disposable camera so we can hopefully get some pictures of her life in China
- Red Sox animal crackers--P had to send those! Making her a Sox fan already!
- Toy cell phone (maybe she'll give us a call?)
- Super cute fleece hoodie and hat
- Candy for her and foster family (we couldn't leave out her favorite food group!)