Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have to be honest, these were not words that I uttered prior to marrying P.  But now it's just another of the many different holidays we celebrate in our house.  Of course it's even more fun now that E can decorate the house, and I can decorate her in an adorable St. Patty's Day outfit!

Baba and his Lucky Charm.

"Didn't you make me hold one of these heavy, cold things last year
to take a dumb picture?"

The only Irish thing that Baba wanted for the day.  He requested tomato
bruschetta and Italian sausage and butternut squash risotto for his dinner.
Hey, it's his day!
What family doesn't round out the St. Patty's Day festivities with
a stop in Boston's North End?


E and Mama doing the grumpy face.  Notice rather than green, I'm in
a Carmela Soprano velour sweatsedo.

We did this silly picture ONCE at a cafe, and now we have to do
it **every** time...

Zeppole (for me) and cupcakes (for them) with a pound of green frosting.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Love the North End. The Italien food is yummy. I once at this eat plant roll filled with ricotta cheese covered in red sauce and cheese. I have been dreaming about it ever since. Going to Boston in May. Hoping to find the restaurant that serves this dish again. Glad you had a fun St. Patty's day.